Their Drivers / Their Why
Develop Sales Skills
Not everyone has had formal sales training, and those that have probably had it once and then never retrained. We're here to bridge that gap.
Sales people are using price discounting as a sales strategy rather than building up the value of the business. Why drop prices when you can showcase real value?
Standing out in a sea of competition? We've got you covered! Competition is strong putting pressure on pricing, sales people struggle to find value with the unique selling points of their product or service to justify the price.
We get it, good sales resources are scarce, and leaders are being asked to hit bigger targets in even tougher market conditions with the same resources but we can help you make the most of yours.
Who doesn't love higher margins?
Retaining the Best Sales Talent
Rather than relying on price reductions, salespeople should emphasise building the business value and case.
Transform Your Sales Team's SuccessContact Neil
Finding, growing, and keeping valuable salespeople
Poor sales skills - it's time to up the game
The pressure's on for higher targets
It’s tough out there
Customers want more bang for their buck
We have developed bespoke sales training packages for several multinational companies across a variety of industries.
Their problem: Their sales people and their partner sales were focused on selling the technical features and benefits of their products, which meant they were discounting price and losing to competition.
Our solution: Wrote 3 Value Selling Books for their 3 main product lines; developed a complete sales academy consisting of 90 self paced videos across all their product lines; developed and delivered online and face-to-face sales training to their own and their partner sales people, in mulitple languages across the globe. Training over 200 sales people to date. Provide ongoing coaching for their leadership team.
Result: Since completing the training they have continued to grow the business at double digit percentage growth for the past 3 years.
Global Satellite Communications Company
Their problem: Losing to competition because of their prices being higher, due to a more comprehensive solution. They needed to sell the value they were delivering to justify the price.
Our solution: Wrote a bespoke Value Selling Sales Book for their internal and external sales teams; created an online sales academy of 25+ videos for self-paced learning; created and delivered online sales training for all their sales leaders and sales people globally. This also included 1:1 coaching for all their sales leaders - 3 sessions each. Now part of the induction process for all new sales people joining the company.
Result: All business units in all countries overachieved their annual sales targets in the year of the sales development and this continued into the following year where they had the best year ever.
Health and Well-being Company
Their problem: Having to hit higher targets with the same sales team and the same products. They needed to increase their sales efficiency - increase win rate and increase price.
Our solution: Using our standard 'vanilla' training package of the "Whiteboard Value Selling Book", the 25 videos for self-paced learning in the Value Selling Academy and the live virtual sales training, plus 3 x 1:1 coaching sessions with each sales person.
Result: Best sales quarter ever in the quarter following the sales training.
We're not about one-size-fits-all...
- A bespoke set of materials including a "Whiteboard Value Selling Book" focused on the specific business value that your products and services deliver to your clients.
- Set up and create an online academy of self-paced video content with workbooks and tasks.
- Create the sales training package including all the teaching content and materials such as workbooks, case studies, handouts.
Sales training either:
- Online over 4 or 5, 2 to 3 hour Teams/Zoom meetings
- 3 days onsite face to face
Plus ongoing 1:1 coaching for sales leaders, group coaching for sales people and deal/account coaching available as required.
- Dive deep with a questionnaire and chat sessions to gather all the relevant information. We want to hear from everyone - leaders, sales stars, partners, and even your fantastic customers.
- Create the bespoke materials including the "Whiteboard Value Selling Book" and set up the sales academy.
- Pull together all the training essentials then develop and record the sales academy (or utilise the Value Selling Academy).
- Create all the training materials - from workbooks to case studies.
- Develop and deliver the sales training, whether online or face-to-face. And, we're here for ongoing coaching too!